What I loved about the book was – everything, including:
- The Chapters aren’t numbered
- No Chapter is more than two pages long
- There is a sketch introducing the concept discussed in each short Chapter
- The 277 page book took me only 4 hours to read (I’m really slow)
- I even appreciated that there were wider margins which made the words easier to read
This book is all about revising and revamping how you work. With Chapter titles that include: Takedowns, Go, Progress, Productivity, Competitors, Evolution, Promotion, Hiring, Damage Control and Culture, these authors literally covered all aspect of owning and running a business.
The authors wrote the book and then during the final editing process, chopped it in half because they realized they didn’t need as many words as they used to get their point across and that less is more. They get straight to the point, which the majority of business books fail to grasp. The long, drawn out business books lose my interest very quickly. Read. Apply the Knowledge.
What’s the last business book you read?