Also known as, “Who’s Got Your Back: The breakthrough program to build deep, trusting relationships that create success – and won’t let you fail.
Forget about trying to be successful on your own. It’s difficult and not all that fun. This book talks about creating an inner circle of “lifeline relationships”, deep, close relationships with a few key trusted individuals who will offer the encouragement, feedback and generous mutual support we all need to reach our goals. Accountability!
And it really doesn’t matter what your goals are, whether they’re to lose weight, start a company, leave an awful job, learn how to play the guitar…this book is a road map to help you get there.
I haven’t read Keith Ferrazzi’s book, Never Eat Alone, but this book shows its readers that success comes from creating a team of trusted advisers that hold you mutually accountable to reach your goals.
In this step-by-step guide you’ll learn how to:
- Master the mindsets that will help you to build deeper, more trusting “lifeline relationships”
- Overcome the career-crippling habits that hold you back, once and for all
- Get further, faster by setting goals in a dramatically more powerful way
- Use “sparring” as a productive tool to make the decisions that will fuel personal success
- Replace the yes men in your life with those who get it and care – and will hold you accountable to achieving your goals
- Lower your guard and let others help!
None of us can do it alone. We need the perspective and advice of a trusted team. Who’s on your team?