This year, Contemporary Business Solutions will offer a social media workshop series at the Urbandale Chamber of Commerce. Attendees can bring their laptops so we can work together through the material. Class size is limited to 15. These workshops are geared towards attendees who have moderate computer skills.
Dates and topics:
- March 6th, 2014 – Linkedin 201: How to supersize your Linkedin Profile
- April 3rd, 2014 – Linkedin 301: How to use your Linkedin Profile to manage Connections and gain leads
- May 1st, 2014 – Facebook Ads: Learn about the different types of Facebook Ads, determine which Ad(s) is/are right for your business, learn how to develop an Ad and manage a campaign
- June 5th, 2014 – MailChimp E-Newsletter: Learn how to create a template and develop your List
- August 7th, 2014 – TBD
- September 4th, 2014 – TBD
- November 6th, 2014 – TBD
- December 4th, 2014 – TBD
The last four workshops are open for YOU to decide the topic. At the end of each of the workshops, I’ll send a survey to the attendees to get their feedback and to find out what other topics they’re interested in.
The workshops will be from 11:45am – 1pm, so bring your lunch. The first 15 minutes will be registration and troubleshooting the wireless network. The workshop itself will last one hour.
Buy your tickets to the May workshop here…and be sure to get the other workshop dates on your calendar!