- My husband who found me 8 years ago in the most unlikely of places
- The love and support of my friends and family, specifically during the last couple of years of transition
- My health – being able to participate in triathlon wasn’t even a thought a few years ago
- The great community that IS Des Moines, Iowa. You make being a Free Agent worth it.
- The possibility of “reinvention” – it’s tough, but our marketplace requires it
- Mentors who have reached out to me to guide me through my process of reinvention
What are you thankful for this year?