I gotta say, life is good…I officially filed my business incorporation documents with the Iowa Secretary of State’s Office on November 19th. I’ll never forget that day; it was cold and rainy and I couldn’t believe how easy it was (legally-speaking) to start a business…
The past 5 years have certainly brought its ups and downs. I certainly wouldn’t change a thing, though. My boss is great!
Year 1 goal was to earn a living and convince my husband that this could actually work! Done
- Have an awesome timeline cover photo and change it out often
- Use a square version of your logo as your profile photo
- Complete your profile – completely Take full advantage of the various parts of your Facebook profile that can help get your page noticed, liked when found, and promoted (for free) through “similar” search results.
The key is to stay creative and think like your users. What kind of information would they like to see? What kind of information would help them use your products more effectively, or would make their lives easier? What would entertain them?
- Grab the readers’ attention immediately – Start your post off with something provocative that will make your audience want to read and learn more. Time is limited, so start off your post strong.
- Breakup your text with bullets and numbered lists – Everyone loves a list. If there is a way to organize your post with bullets and numbers, do it! This makes it easier for readers to skim over your post and get a general idea of what the blog is about before they decide if they want to read it in full.